Date of establishment May 7, 2019
Ⅰ．About the handling of personal information
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information Refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from information such as information that can identify a specific individual by description of a person, data such as fingerprints, voiceprint data, and insurance card number of health insurance card .
２．How to collect personal information
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number etc. when the user registers for use. In addition, information on transaction records and payments, including the user’s personal information made between the user and business partners etc., includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, ad delivery destinations, etc. Below, ” It may be collected from partners etc.).
３．Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of our company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send an email notification of new features of the service being used by the user, update information, campaigns, etc. and other services provided by the Company
- For maintenance, important notices, etc.
- In order to identify the user who violates the terms of service and the user who tries to use the service for the wrong and wrong purpose, and to refuse the use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage information
- In order to charge users for usage fees in paid services
- Purpose that accompanies the above purpose of use
４．Change of purpose of use/h4>
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the user will be notified of the purpose after the change by the method prescribed by the Company, or published on this website.
５．Third-party provision of personal information
- The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the user’s prior consent except in the following cases. However, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- In cases where it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by law, it is difficult to accomplish the affairs concerned by obtaining the consent of the person in question. When there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including provision to a third party in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties upon request of the person
- How to accept your request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the provision destination of the information shall not fall under a third party.
- When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided upon succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case where personal information is shared with a specific person, the item and the item of personal information to be shared jointly, the scope of the shared users, the purpose of using the users, and In the case where the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified in advance to the person or placed in a state where the person can easily know
６．Request for disclosure of personal information
- When the Company requests disclosure of personal information, the Company will disclose it without delay to the person. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, it may not be disclosed in whole or in part, and if it is determined not to be disclosed, that fact will be notified without delay. In addition, a fee of ¥ 1,000 is charged per item for the disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other right or interest of the person or third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly affect the proper implementation of our business
- If you violate any other law
- In principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph.
７．Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the user’s own personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user corrects, adds, or deletes personal information to the company according to the procedure defined by the company (hereinafter referred to as “correction etc.”). ) Can be charged.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request from the user under the preceding paragraph, the Company shall correct the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay if it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it has made a decision not to make corrections.
８．Suspension of use of personal information, etc.
- The Company has suspended or eliminated its use (hereinafter referred to as “use” because the personal information is handled by the person beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or because it has been obtained by unauthorized means. If required, we will do the necessary investigations without delay.
- If, based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the use of personal information will be suspended without delay.
- If the Company suspends use, etc., or decides not to suspend the use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the previous two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., it is difficult to suspend such use, etc., and it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the user’s rights and interests If this is the case, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
１０．The information desk
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact:
[Complaint, consultation about personal information]
〒105-0004 2-2-2 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo Le Gracielle Building 8 2nd floor
Precious Japan Co., Ltd. Person in charge of personal information protection management Hidetoshi Saito
TEL：03-3519-8688(Hours from 9:00 to 18:00)